Become a Member
It's easy to do, and here's where to start
Get involved and find out what CPP is all about.
Welcome to CPP
The Crime Prevention Program of Southern California (CPP) is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing crime in the construction industry. Our goal is to keep you equipment where it belongs: on your jobsite.
How CPP of SoCal works for you:
- Customizable layers of protection for your equipment and jobsite
- Collaboration with key local and regional law enforcement contacts – CHP, local police and Sheriffs’ Departments, National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Support from local and regional prevention partners; companies representing firms in equipment rental, insurance and security as well as our unique member base
- CPP of SoCal coordinates with law enforcement in the event of a theft and advocates on your behalf to facilitate a response from law enforcement
- Direct notification to over 300 contacts in our database that describes your loss
- State of the art 24 hour reward hotline
- Time-tested, multi-agency and industry partnerships make your membership in the Crime Prevention Program of SoCal an invaluable asset to protect your company
Decals, Signs, and Marking Tools. We've got it all.
Report an Incident
We're sorry to hear about your loss. Let's get started on recovering your equipment.